K&S Engineering has extensive experience in the following areas of mapping and surveying:
· Map and document search to determine existing easements and existing and future property location.
· Boundary Survey (field survey existing monuments for street and property corners).
· Determine the procedure of survey.
· Boundary calculations and closure.
· Interior lots layout, calculations and closures.
· Processing with the agency through to approval and recordation.
· Field survey to place street and lot corners and final monumentation.
· Process plans through agencies for approval.
Below is a table listing the total scope of work in acres and linear feet where K&S Engineering has provided the mapping and surveying work. To see a description of the projects that were used to compile the table below, please go to the Project Descriptions section of this Statement of Qualifications.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION PROJECT SIZE
Parcel/Final Maps ±500 Acres
Street Dedications ±10,000 LF
Easements by separate documents ±10,000 LF
Lot line and Boundary Adjustments ±100 Acres
Lot Consolidation Parcel maps ±50 Acres
Records of Survey
Construction Staking ±500 Acres
The total consulting fees that K&S has charged in the area of mapping and surveying is $886,000, and 51% of that work was completed within projects having a total consulting fee of less than $25,000, and the other 49% of that work was completed within projects having a total consulting fee of more than $25,000.