K&S Engineering has extensive experience in the following areas of mapping and surveying:

 

 

· Map and document search to determine existing easements and existing and future property location.

· Boundary Survey (field survey existing monuments for street and property corners).

· Determine the procedure of survey.

· Boundary calculations and closure.

· Interior lots layout, calculations and closures.

· Processing with the agency through to approval and recordation.

· Field survey to place street and lot corners and final monumentation.

· Process plans through agencies for approval.

 

 

Below is a table listing the total scope of work in acres and linear feet where K&S Engineering has provided the mapping and surveying work. To see a description of the projects that were used to compile the table below, please go to the Project Descriptions section of this Statement of Qualifications.

 

 

PROJECT DESCRIPTION PROJECT SIZE

 

 

Parcel/Final Maps ±500 Acres

 

Street Dedications ±10,000 LF

 

Easements by separate documents ±10,000 LF

 

Lot line and Boundary Adjustments ±100 Acres

 

Lot Consolidation Parcel maps ±50 Acres

 

Records of Survey

 

ALTA Surveys

 

Corner Records

 

Construction Staking ±500 Acres

 

The total consulting fees that K&S has charged in the area of mapping and surveying is $886,000, and 51% of that work was completed within projects having a total consulting fee of less than $25,000, and the other 49% of that work was completed within projects having a total consulting fee of more than $25,000.

Mapping & Surveying

K&S ENGINEERING, INC. FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle